Apprentice Systems Analyst
Red Cedar TG TG is seeking a dynamic, proactive, and self-starting Apprentice Systems Analyst to join our team.
Missing a certification for this position? Red Cedar TG will work with candidates that are otherwise fully qualified to help them obtain required certifications such as CompTIA Sec+, ITIL, CISSP, and other required certifications."
Compensation is based on geographical location, qualifications, and experience.
- Analyze business issues, define requirements, design computer programs, and recommend automated system controls and protocols to solve organizational information issues.
- Determine operational objectives, gather information, and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Work closely with end users to analyze, define, model, and document systems requirements.
- Identify project milestones, phases, and elements, and keep team within timeline and budget.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, and write specifications.
- Develop organizational change management framework and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Maintain automated system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- May create end-user documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, training materials) and deliver training.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or related discipline
- 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to obtain a US government Secret clearance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with cross functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Air Mobility Command (AMC), US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) or Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) business, C2, or IT systems
- Experience with IT systems requirements, analysis, and engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Visio
About Red Cedar TG
Headquartered in New Braunfels, TX, Red Cedar TG is focused on delivering enterprise application architecture, project management, and telecommunications solutions to federal, state, local government, and commercial clients. We deliver information technology support, solutions, engineering, architectures, telecom cloud solutions, and engineering and consulting services to Federal Government and commercial clients. We also specialize in fiber optic solutions, Cat-6 network cabling, and all other low voltage cabling solutions.
Red Cedar TG is owned by the Modoc Nation of Miami, Oklahoma, a federally recognized Native American Tribe, and is a registered SBA Small Disadvantaged Business and certified 8(a) company.
At Red Cedar TG, we know employee well-being is important. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Generous PTO Package
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits Effective Immediately
- 401K and Immediate Company Matching
- Education Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. We are proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.