Associate Software Developer
Eagle TG is seeking a dynamic, proactive, and self-starting Associate Software Developer to join our team.
Missing a certification for this position? Eagle TG will work with candidates that are otherwise fully qualified to help them obtain required certifications such as CompTIA Sec+, ITIL, CISSP, and other required certifications."
Compensation is based on geographical location, qualifications, and experience.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Ability to obtain a US government Secret clearance.
- Experience developing with .NetCore
- Experience with object-oriented software development methodology
- Ability to work individually as well as with cross functional teams
- Experience with all aspects of the development life cycle and test methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with web and data services/APIs
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with Angular, React, or Blazor
- Experience developing in DoD Platform One (P1), Clound One (C1), or similar DevOps environment
- Exposure to system design/frameworks
- Experience with the software development life cycle or agile project management processes
- Experience with IT systems requirements, analysis, and engineering
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- Ability to obtain CompTIA Security+ or better
About Eagle TG
Headquartered in New Braunfels, TX, Eagle TG is focused on delivering enterprise application architecture, project management, and telecommunications solutions to federal, state, local government, and commercial clients. We deliver information technology support, solutions, engineering, architectures, telecom cloud solutions, and engineering and consulting services to Federal Government and commercial clients. We also specialize in fiber optic solutions, Cat-6 network cabling, and all other low voltage cabling solutions.
Eagle TG is owned by the Modoc Nation of Miami, Oklahoma, a federally recognized Native American Tribe, and is a registered SBA Small Disadvantaged Business and certified 8(a) company.
At Eagle TG, we know employee well-being is important. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Generous PTO Package
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits Effective Immediately
- 401K and Immediate Company Matching
- Education Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. We are proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.